If in mind have plans to effectively serve the needs of my patients then there is a need to have such a conducive and safe working environment. Sharps and needlestick injuries represent among the serious threats by Pilates Trainer Course to occupational safety in a facility. These injuries post pain and trauma among our loved ones and we can no longer accept that. These injuries register a lot of dollars to test and treat them every year-round. Also, the continual usage of medical equipment that fails to address correctly the functional and safety needs of the patients can’t be accepted at all.
• A challenge posed here is tracking these issues. According to research, about 50% of occurring needlestick injuries can go unreported and this can even be higher.
• In many high-risk device categories like the syringes and the needles, the reported needlestick injury cases don’t seem to decline.
• A preference usage of devices with integrated and passive safety features has been stated by the government agencies and leading industry groups like OSHA, NIOSH, FDA, and CDC.
• Safety syringes that allow pre-removal activation have received a recommendation from ECRI.
• Equipment with different safety features that either semi-automatically or automatically activate this safety mechanism is proved to be effective in preventing this kind of injuries ten times as compared to the manual devices that normally need regular engagement.